Home Forums Banjo Banjo Lesson Discussion Banjoland Special (12 Bar Blues) Intermediate Banjo

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Mike
      Keymaster

This is the discussion topic for the lesson Banjoland Special (12 Bar Blues) Intermediate Banjo. Please leave your comments or any questions you might have about the lesson here!

Robert Bartsch
      Participant

Mike,
      This one is outrageous fun-way to go, thanks! Bob

Robert Bartsch
      Participant

Mike, this is a great fun lesson and song to work on. I’m wondering about the note designations like the e note in measure 3 with the flag on the bottom-I’m not sure I’ve ever seen that before. How do you read those-they appear throughout the tune. Thanks, Bob

Hal Gausman
      Participant

I agree with Bob this is fun lesson, pretty smooth how it flows together with the chord shapes.

Ben Bliss
      Participant

Mike, the Banjoland series is awesome and so fun. It would be great to have a couple more of these perhaps in the key of G or maybe even F, C, D??? đŸ˜‰ Or maybe you do and I haven’t searched you site enough yet. BTW, I just received my new Nechville Phantom. Awesome doesn’t even describe how great this banjo is; it even makes me sound good. True to Tom’s advertisement, this banjo practically plays itself!!!

Mike
        Keymaster

Yes, I’ve done several other versions of these. You can search for Banjoland in the lesson browser and you should see them.

– Mike

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart