Home Forums Banjo Banjo Lesson Discussion Jingle Bells Beginner Banjo

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Mike
      Keymaster

This is the discussion topic for the lesson Jingle Bells Beginner Banjo. Please leave your comments or any questions you might have about the lesson here!

Terry Wright
      Participant

Hey, great lesson for the holidays. Thanks for the email. Just purchased. I have a handled on the “Ballad of Jed” and felt I can take this on. Keep them coming! This kind of challenge is a healthy time.

keep smilin’ playing banjo!

Mike
        Keymaster

Nice! This is a great tune to work on playing a simple melody and adding basic rolls.

Good luck.

– Mike

Chris
      Participant

Is there a way to download the backing tracks?

Mike
      Keymaster

Chris,

Yes there is. If you go back to the Jingle Bells lesson page on the right side you’ll see “Lesson Downloads.”

Click that link and it will download a zip file to your computer containing the tab and all the practice tracks.

Let me know if you still can’t find them and I can send via e-mail if needed. Thanks.

– Mike

Chris
      Participant

That worked. Thank you…

felix carmona
      Participant

Hello Mike. I’m enjoying very much with this lesson. That’s pretty good. I was wondering if it is possible to know where I could get the “back track”, but without banjo, in order to have the whole sing for practicing. Thank you.

Mike
        Keymaster

Sure. I sent you a messsage with a practice track without banjo.

Mike

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart