- April 25, 2019 at 3:44 pm #72157
This is the discussion topic for the lesson Are You Washed In The Blood Beginner Banjo. Please leave your comments or any questions you might have about the lesson here!
- April 26, 2019 at 7:06 pm #72387JonParticipant
I assume that measure 26 should be marked as a G chord, although it’s not shown in the tab. It would then match the chord layout of the verse.
- April 26, 2019 at 9:55 pm #72413
That was a test of course….and you passed!
Just kidding, thanks for catching my typo. Yes you’re right.
I’ve updated the tab and download so it’s correct!
- April 27, 2019 at 3:19 pm #72509tometriouswParticipant
Thanks for cranking out great gospel pieces. Love these songs. Bless you brother. Keep them coming please.
- June 30, 2019 at 7:32 pm #82072ObieParticipant
I second that motion! Would love to see more gospel songs if at all possible.
- July 1, 2019 at 11:46 am #82121
Stay tuned. I’ve got a few more in the works that I’ll be releasing soon. – Mike
- July 1, 2019 at 4:22 pm #82257ObieParticipant
Thank you Mike for being to responsive!
- June 6, 2020 at 3:16 pm #155994Roy MParticipant
At the end of the chorus you said you would write down the tab for the backup. I could not find. Am I missing something?
- June 10, 2020 at 11:31 am #156855
There’s a backup lesson for this tune you can check out. I don’t normally tab out the backup parts as I’d rarely if ever play it the same way twice.
I don’t remember saying I tabbed out a backup part but if I misspoke I apologize.
Check out the backup video part of the lesson and if you have any questions let me know and I’ll assist if I can.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.